Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Love is a Miracle !!!

Love to me is a miracle and it is love that has made my life full of hope and surprises and indeed, my life turns into one which is full of wonders. Sometimes, when i sit in my bed, I could feel just so lovely that i actually found her and in fact, having her by my side. She's the one that has changed myself back into the normal me or I would say that it is her that has made me realised that this world is still full of hope and love. Well, i could even say that she saves me from a world full of gloom and sadness and reverts me into the one i use to be in the past - someone cheerful and like to jokes around. With her in my arms, I have found back the real me and most importantly, i found back my confidence which i have lost for a long time and thank god I was able to stand up again with all her support and the motivation she gave me all this while. She has showered me with all the love she could afford and she has given me everything she could in order to make me feel belonged. Well, I woke up and i thought of her cant wit to see her tomoro and i could feel deep down inside myself that i cant lose her and i could feel deeply how much is her to me. Moreover, I could feel how much I love her from the bottom of my heart and I would admit that I would never afford to lose her. She'll be the one in my life forever and she'll be the one and the dream for me to move on in my life.
I love you forever, dear !!!

No comments: