Friday, December 8, 2006

Life = Papers

Well, all these while, even since I'm in primary, people around me have been telling me that you must put yourself into university and you must at least hold a degree to survive in the society. Oh yes, I do agree that we might actually need paper qualifications so that we can place our butt somewhere in the society one day. Well, when i catch up with one of my friends yesterday and we had this topic in our light chit-chat. I came to sit down and think about it and I start to realise that life is nothing more than papers! Well, look at it, as i say just now u need paper qualifications so u can get a good job with a 4 or 5 figures pay and besides that, wat else can u think of? When you are borned, you were already given your first paper which is your birth cert. Then, as you growed up, you will get all sorts of papers including your primary accessments and all the government examinations in your secondary school. These papers with distinctions on it would just bring you forward to the life you wanted and even that we are talking about papers!! God Damn it!! So, when we move forward, we'll get our degree which is just a piece of paper again and what makes life of a human so ridiculous is that even when you get married you would need a piece of paper again as a proof. Well, now sit down and think bout another thing that will surely happen in your life one day which I would say pathetic for even when you die one day in the future, a piece of paper will be granted to you as well - a death cert. No doubt there. So, papers, papers, papers and papers!
WELL, is the life of human ALL about the papers? Or I should say that our lives are colonised by these stupid papers? I wonder..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool man!! Sounds like wat i'm undergoing dude!