Monday, December 4, 2006

Life is Funny!

Sometimes when i sit down and look at human beings, they are so just so dam weird in al kind of aspects..Human seems to want something badly when they cant get them. On the other end, they will never appreciate something that they already owns. Ironical!! The same thing happens to myself.. I was waiting so badly for my finals to finish so i can have a good long holiday for me to rest myself and catch up with all my buddies after a hectic semester i would say. In Fact, after 3 weeks into the long vacation, things jz doesn't turn out the way i wanted and expected it to be. Before the holiday started, the holidays ahead seems to b full of hope, surprises and wonders. However, when i'm typing ere right now, this long vacation just seems to be so boring after 3 weeks. Well, yes, i do enjoy myself on the past few weeks catching up with my friends and i had even got the chance to meet up my girlfriend more often. however, sometimes when i have not no plans for the day, or when i ended up sitting in my bed all day long, i would start to think that life is so boring when human has too much holidays, in other words when human is too free which in turns make the life of a mankind so meaningless. This simply indicates that human were not made to enjoy life with no responsibilty. when ur life does not have responsible, surprises or future plannings, life just turn out to be full of boredom in which u will feel that life is empty. But, one thing, Human should have hope and dreams all the time in order for them to move forward. And my dream is drawing so dam near.... hahaha... for my nearest dream now will be my vacation to Penang with my loved one..Counting from now will be 8 more days to go. hahaha... but definitely thats the dream for now that keep me moving in my life and no doubt i would say that she has always been the one inspiring my life and making my life full of wonders and surprises. And that's wat i mean by hopes that make human moving...
HUMAN BEINGS are just ironical in times when they make decisions. however, FUNNY when they are so happy when they got something which others might think that it was just a small thingk to be too happy of. Well, wat can i say, diff human will have a diff desire.

1 comment:

*tiffany* said...

wow!! Can b a lecturer gving morals to everybody liao..hehe what had u written r quite relevant to human nowadays. Event i, myself also quite bored wif my holidays now althought my sem-break is longer than others. Holiday can back to hometown, gather wif our lovely parents, take a good rest, meet our old buddies, date wif our beloved one r a wonderful things but if a holiday without any plans might be a boring day. Now i think back when i was taking my test1, test2 and final exam, i can say that was d harsh time to me but that might fill up my days. Study and study and study. im not saying exams r good, better to hv exams everyday. at least v hav something to do. mayb what i said r wrong, mayb some will not agree my opinions. Now im thinking my trip wif my lovely hubby to penang n wif some friends, i think it must b a wonderful, enjoyable trip. wish everybody hav a wonderful holidays. love u much much my dearest hubby...muakzzzz