Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Different People, Different Behaviour...

Since the day I stepped into the gate of university, it seems like the campus is just exactly like a small community or a small world with all kinds of people, or I would say all types of people within its very own boundary of the campus. I was thrilled at times, in fact, shocked when i come across with some people that possess very very weird personalities which I would say I've not yet come across before in my life so far. Weird, but true, there are even such people that actually follows the daily routine of others like say their roommate. Does that sounds abit gay? Well, in fact, in my opinion thats damn gay and irritating. Anyway, I knew this person for some time and I did not really notice that he's such a person until i come to know a friend of his whom appears to be his rom mate reveals everything about him to me. Imagine this. YOu have a roommate and this roommate follows everything that you do till the extend that he will even eat the same thing as you. You would say that it might be a coincidence or something. but how do you explain this when the same thing happen for a week. Worst still, he can be so irritating that he can run down to the cafe to buy the same thing that you are having for your breakfast although they don't have it. Imagine that.... weird huh? Then, I came to know another friend that is an Indian from India. Well, I admit that i seldom talk to foreigners. However, I find him interesting and I feel so comfortable talking to him although he has this funny ascend from India. He's doing his PHD in my university and I find him really enjoying his life in Malaysia. He bought his own motorbike and from our conversation, I notice that he really enjoys travelling around the areas around the campus with his bike. The greatest findings is that I got from him is that he will never marry an Indian from Malaysia. Why? Simple, according to him, the way of life of Indian women in India and Malaysia has a great difference and well, I accept what he says though cause sometime I think people from a different land will definitely have a different way of life though they are from the same race or I should say they share the same culture.
Well, what could I say? Different people, different behavior.....

No comments: