Friday, January 5, 2007

The Dead Boring Start of the New Semester...

The brand new semester had just started three days ago and everything just turns out to be boring and pointless. Every single lecture that i attended is no longer than 30minutes and every single lab i attended did not even get started after 30 minutes of waiting. Well, this is the fact happening to me recently where eat and sleep has become my daily routine in my college since i returned to this jail three days back. The saddest thing would be waking up from a peaceful and sound afternoon nap just to go for the afternoon class which turns out to be a class being cancelled. What the? Can anyone here understand my feelings? Funny, weird and awful... The universities' systems really gives me the feeling that primary schools or I would say kindergartens have better systems and calendar than universities. What a great shame...
Buck up Malaysian Universities...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy crap, ure blogging now? damn didnt notice it, anyhow, keep up the blog..when i'm bored will drop by lol