Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Trip to Cameron !!!

MGM 2111 Managment Group 17 conquered Cameron Highlands!!!
(Macam Bangga pulak!! haha)

Well, the trip was supposed to be my assignment of my management course. Well, we were divided into 6 groups and each group was assigned a task to be done in order to make the trip a reality. Well, thank god that my group did achieve our task... (although its abit last minute work, haha!!)

It was a nice trip there for I'd took it as a relaxation after a hectic week in the university facing all the responsibilty back in my faculty!!! At least a breath of cool air!!!
Well, it was a bit sad that I was not going with you my dear.. hihi.. but we'll go there together again one day k!! I promise... Love you dear!!

Anyway, thanks for the trip Mr Rashid Abdullah and my fello MGM coursemates... Congrats to all you for making it a reality!!!

No comments: