Monday, September 10, 2007

Giving Up...

Stress with all the work in hand together with the pile of lecture notes to study plus the pressure of test altogether are killing me. Suffocated by the workload and I could feel that I really have no more energy and guts to face it and move on.. OMG!!!

I really feel like giving up everything right now and just run my life the way i want it to be.
Could I? But I do not want to be so irresponsible. What I could say is that I'm in a real deep shit!!

Well, things have not been easy for me to cope with my studies and the heavy burden for the post i hold in my University. God, save me !! Can anyone understand how i feel rite now when you feel like ther's noone to save you out of this shit.

Bless me that i will not go crazy after all these... But I know i will not give up so easily for I'll prove to myself that i can do it and I can face it !!

Wish me luck!

No comments: